We are looking for a creative DevOps Relations Advocate to help us change the way development teams look at infrastructure. As the DevOps Relations Advocate, you should have proven success advocating for technical products in an office setting, as well as evangelizing them on stage. You will work to win the hearts and minds of your customers through building, nurturing and empowering communities and executing strategic initiatives that innovate and drive change. Harnessing your first-hand experience working with DevOps developers, you know how to create grass-roots excitement and adoption for an enterprise SaaS product, while tying the right metrics to the success of the broader business. You enjoy balancing the creation of clear strategies with rolling up your sleeves as a true player/coach. If you share our passion for infrastructure automation and improving the lives of developers, this could be the role for you!
What makes env0’s DevOps Relations Advocate role unique:
- Leadership: You will work collaboratively with the team to clearly define the DevOps relations strategy for env0. You will have full control over the team’s budget and you will be trusted to execute upon the strategy both thoughtfully and autonomously.
- Fun: You will get your hands dirty building impactful community programs that scale, while being an empathetic advocate to developers worldwide. Through creating a virtuous flywheel, you will increase DevOps adoption and foster community vibrancy simultaneously.
- Visibility: At env0, we believe that DevOps engineers are more important today than ever before. The time to support and champion this community is NOW and you will enjoy a highly visible seat at the table to advocate for them.
env0 makes Infra-as-Code easy, empowering every dev and test case to have its own environment, while minimizing maintenance effort, costs and risk. We are a rapidly growing and well-funded startup based both in the San Francisco Bay Area and in Tel Aviv. We believe software development is a team effort, and are looking for people who strive for excellence, and enjoy the journey getting there.
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience in product marketing, product management, or developer relations
- Experience with one of the following technologies - AWS Cloud Formation, Terraform, Configuration management frameworks, or any other cloud infrastructure frameworks and technologies.
- Success in building, communicating, ensuring buy-in and executing upon a holistic strategy that results in a vibrant, healthy DevOps or software engineering community
- Direct experience creating DevOps-focused content like tutorials, blogs, videos and webinars
- A track record of powerful, inspiring, presentations, panel discussions and keynotes or fireside chats
- The ability to collaborate with senior executives and cross-functional teams to create clarity out of ambiguity
- The attitude that no problem is too big or too small and the ability to straddle the line between being strategic and being an operator. You are a team player through and through, and the saying “that’s not my job” is not in your vernacular
- You are based in the San Francisco bay area
- You were an engineer in a past life